Re: Next edition editing

I thought I had an account set up, but if so, I can't identify the username.

*remembering to hit "reply to all" this time*

-Stef

On Nov 28, 2007 8:37 AM, Lucas Rocha < lucasr gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Three editors offered help on editing our next edition articles. So, I
think you can equaly share the responsability then. Here's a proposal:

Title: Review: Foundations of GTK+ Development
Author: Davyd Madeley
Editor: Paul Cutler

Title: Maryland Library Interview (Need a better title. Ian and
others, any suggestions?)
Author: Ian McIntosh
Editor: Stephanie Watson

Title: An interview with Daniel G. Siegel
Author: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Editor: Jim Hodapp

Stephanie and Paul, do you have accounts on our CMS?
If not, Jim, could you arrange editor accounts for them?

Thanks!

--lucasr