Release schedule and due dates

We have created a google calendar for tracking our releases and due
dates.  You can find it at http://urltea.com/1uqn

You will notice the not only put up dates for the releases, but also due
dates for articles and article abstracts.

What's what?

Article Abstract:  I brief introduction for your article, including an
idea of what you would like to cover in the article.

Article:  Full article text in textile markup and graphics

I think the abstracts will be useful to help folks understand what is
being worked on and plan for the upcoming issue.  As we get more people
writing, we will need to balance out content for the issues.

If there are questions, just shout... this can be changed... I just
wanted to help get some structure in place.  I have to apologize for not
mailing the list sooner, I posted the calendar in IRC and we had some
brief chats about it there, but I never mailed the list.  Sorry :-)

First abstracts were due Nov 1... we can let that slide this time
though :)

--Ken