Re: Who is committing to writing an article for the next issue?

Hi, Paul!

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 14:00:36 -0500
"Paul Cutler" <silwenae gmail com> wrote:

> I will commit to writing an article for the April GNOME Journal.
>
> "Behind the scenes of creating the GNOME 2.18 Live Media:  An
> interview with Ken VanDine"

According to the Submission queue, the article is basically fininshed.
Would you mind sending it over to me, so I can upload it?

Or if you'd like more feedback, sent it to the list (without any image
maybe).

Thanks! :-)

Cheers,
Claus