Re: Time to kick it in gear.

So, I"ve been searching around for articles, and here is what possibly
we might have:

* interview with thomas
* coverage of linux.conf by davyd
* I'm hoping that one person I know will complete his article on
robot101's company

I'm in need of two more articles, I think.  What can we do?  We have
about a week or so left before we say no more articles.  Let me know
what people think.

sri

--
Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>