Re: Time to kick it in gear.
- From: Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
- To: gnome-journal <gnome-journal-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Time to kick it in gear.
- Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:30:46 -0800
So, I"ve been searching around for articles, and here is what possibly
we might have:
* interview with thomas
* coverage of linux.conf by davyd
* I'm hoping that one person I know will complete his article on
I'm in need of two more articles, I think. What can we do? We have
about a week or so left before we say no more articles. Let me know
what people think.
On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 18:32 -0800, Sri Ramkrishna wrote:
> OK. We seem to be having a hard time organizing both last month's and
> this month's releases. I think we need to start working a little harder
> on getting this out this month. I propose that we start pushing out a
> release February 10th with the articles we have. We should do about 4-5
> articles this month.
> I will work as release manager this time and take responsibility for
> putting it put together. I need someone to start doing some recruitment
> and get some new blood into our journal, can someone do that?
> Let's do this!
Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
] [Thread Prev