Re: Dates article..

Hei Sri,

I have one dates article, but it's pretty short and it looks like it
needs work.  Is this the one people have looked at?

Yes, it is. This article was submited a long time ago and didn't get
in because it was too short and needed more work. I think it could
become an awesome article if it expands to be an article about the
triad lighweight PIM solution for GNOME Desktop and embedded devices:
Tasks + Dates + Contacts. I guess Chris Lord and Ross Burton would
like to complete this article this way.

p eace!

--lucasr