Re: Articles queued up for GNOME Journal Issue 11

Sure John, it's a deal. I don't find txp too cumbersome (some of it is) but the version that we have has some bugs which do make it harder to use. If it were easier to deal with the GNOME infrastructure guys, I'd have it be upgraded to the latest stable version (we have a 1.0 release candidate version).

Jim