Re: Articles queued up for GNOME Journal Issue 11

Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> writes:

> ... Can we say that the others are already edited?  We should
> probably read through them to make sure.

John Williams edited my article, and said it was good to go.  This was
quite a while ago.  I've never seen the final version as John put
it into some special format, and did something with the picture I
sent with the article.  I trust John's judgment.

John