Re: Article submission

I like it. One thing I would suggest though is that I feel people
usually write 'newcomer' instead of 'new comer', which is a little
jarring while reading. Likewise, 'bookmarked' is also usually one word.

Also while commenting on the documentation, you switched from talking
about 'I found' to 'you will find the sources adhere to a consistent
style'. Saying 'I found that the sources adhere to a consistent style'
would fit better.

Other than that I can't find anything to complain about. The criticisms
of GTK+ on Windows certainly seem to be valid from what I've read,
although I understand that there's some effort to make that sort of
thing work better.