December/2006 Edition

Hey all,

Well, as you probably know I've been out of space due to this big move
from latin america world to nordic lands. But now I'm back.
Unfortunately, it seems no one had time to work on edition number 11
(aka October/2006 edition) and this was not released at all. It's
*very* important that we avoid not releasing editions (well, this is
obvious) because when it happens we enter in a very dangerous mode
which can lead us to GJ extintion. :-/ I don't think I need to argue
how GJ is important to GNOME here. :-)

What we already have for next edition:

Article by John D. Ramsdell:
"Cross-Platform GTK+ Applications: A New Comers Perspective"
Todo: Read it, suggest improvement, edit it, etc.

Article by Sri Ramkrishna:
"A New Breed of Free Desktop Companies" (Fluendo)
Todo: Read it, suggest improvement, edit it, etc.

What we can possibly have for next edition:

Article by Lucas Rocha:
Behind the Scenes with Vincent Untz
Todo: Write it
Ps: I can deliver this on time.

Put your feasible idea here!  :-)

I've already sent the deadline reminder for next edition. Suggestion:
blog about how GJ is needing new and regular writers! What's the
status of that gnome-journal-t-shirt-for-regular-writers? Let's find
ways to get more writers!

Cheers!

--lucasr