Re: WSOP article

(I keep forgetting that this list doesn't use Reply-To munging and
sending stuff back to the author only. Sorry! here's a resend to the
list)

On Fri, 2006-07-28 at 16:54 -0300, Lucas Rocha wrote:
> Hey,
>
> The article is awesome! Thanks Davyd and Hanna! IMHO, the article is
> fine as is. Matthew, could you have a look? :-)

Of course. I read the article with great interest, and I also can't
really find anything to comment on with the grammar or spelling or
anything.

Well, other than WOW! WSOP rocks!