I'm ready to help | Quotes

Hi all

I saw Lucas's announcement to send articles for gnome journal a couple of weeks ago & I sent him a collection of some nice quotations (attached).

He replied that these don't fit very well in gnome journal but he suggested sending them to the list & asking for comments.

He also gave me a this idea to gather some quotations from gnome people. This sounds like fun. But I don't know HOW to gather such a collection.

I'm also interested to help in gnome journal. Where shall we start?

Best,
Sara