Re: Article on linux desktop "industry"

This would be a very interesting article, let me clear one thing up.
rPath doesn't actually make money from GNOME development, however rPath
does ship GNOME as the default desktop as well as provide tools to make
it very easy to maintain GNOME packages.  Using these tools I can update
all the GNOME packages to the latest source version in a matter of
minutes.  Then it is simply a matter of compiling into the repository.
I can literally stuff this into a nice for loop and let it run
unattended.  This is how I have been able to get Foresight distro
releases out on GNOME release day.  So like I said, we don't really do
GNOME development but we are a tools company that eases distribution.

Thanks,
--Ken