Re: WSOP article

On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 08:51 +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unless there's any opposition, I'd like to lift the GNOME Journal WSOP
> article in its entirity for the annual report. It's included here for
> posterity. It appeared originally at
> http://gnomejournal.org/article/48/the-womens-summer-outreach-program

I have no problems with this. For my share in this article, I assign
full rights of reproduction, distribution and derivation to the GNOME
Foundation (of course, I do not speak for Hanna).

I would consider changing the article slightly to make it past tense. I
suppose it depends how you feel about it.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA