Re: December/2006 Edition

Hey,

John, I don't see this article in the CMS? Are you sure it's there?

Sri, what's the status of your Fluendo article?

--lucasr

2006/11/12, John Williams <john williams lists gmail com>:
On Sun, 2006-11-12 at 00:22 +0200, Lucas Rocha wrote:

> What we already have for next edition:
>
> Article by John D. Ramsdell:
> "Cross-Platform GTK+ Applications: A New Comers Perspective"
> Todo: Read it, suggest improvement, edit it, etc.
This article is in the CMS, and is mostly edited.  It has been through
two re-writes, and (IMHO) all that remains is to format it correctly.
Once I can figure out how to use textpattern to insert <pre> tags into
the HTML, it will be ready.