Re: An article on tinymail?

Hi Dirk-Jan,

> Anytime friday I think.  I'll let people know to expect one from you.
> Thanks so much for writing!!

Here it is. If you have any questions, pls try djcb djcbsoftware nl or
IM: djcb jabber org, as I probably won't read my Nokia e-mail.

Thanks for contributing to GJ! Nice article!

Here are some general comments/suggestion:

- I think a basic "What is Tinymail?" section is missing. This section
could come before the "memory savings" one.
- You need to be careful when you compare Tinymail and Evolution.
Tinymail is a framework and evolution is an application. You're
comparing diferent types of entities. This diference needs to be more
clear in your article. Maybe if you include this "What is Tinymail?"
section, this problem is solved.
- I think you can find better pictures of Philip (blurred) and the
Nokia-770-running-tinymail one (a screenshot would be better than this
photo).
- When you comment on the interest in tinymail from other projects,
you could give some more info about why GPE likes tinymail in
practice. You gave good examples for Nokia and OLPC but not for GPE.

What do you think?

p eace

--lucasr