glade article

Well it's friday on my clock so here's the article:

 http://gnome.org/~tvb/glade_article.tgz

(just made the mistake of uploading that as an attachment,
and thunderbird crashed when I hit cancel :-/ )

Anyway, there are surely some mistakes left, although I drafted
a few times and had it reviewed... I'd also like to add some relevent
info such as project home page, download url and docs location
(but the website needs work, I still havent wrapped the final tarball,
and I want to put the docs on glade.gnome.org)... hopefully I can
cram that in a little later when I know exactly what's what ?

Cheers,
                           -Tristan