Re: I'm ready to help | Quotes

Hi, Sara!

Sorry for the late reply. There is one good way to help the GNOME
Journal: Write articles! ;-)

According to our stats, GJ readers are looking for stories about
applications -- a review or an introduction, for example. Development
tutorials seem to be hot, too; Davyd Madeley's Cario tutorial is still
high in our monthly stats.

Of course, other topics are possible, too. See our wiki page for a
list. Is there something special you'd like to write about?

Your list of quotes are interesting although I can't imaging making
them an article in any way. Or any list of quotes.

However, there's lots of stuff to write about. Just say if there's
something special you're interested in. For example, if you're
interested in video editing, just look at gnomefiles.org > Video Tools
and pick one that looks interesting. For example, how can I use Lives
to edit my stuff, add effects and convert it to a format usable on
youtube.com? That's of course just an example but you get the idea.

Cheers,
Claus