Re: Status report

John,

Thanks John. You've done a great job. There is one article left to edit but I'm all over that one. After that, the new GJ will release.

Jim

On Apr 19, 2006, at 2:39 AM, John Williams wrote:

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 16:40 +0200, Claus Schwarm wrote:
Hi, guys!

We recieved two articles so far for the next GNOME Journal release.
Both of them are uploaded to textpattern.

 * Behind the Scenes: Elijah Newren by Lucas Rocha
 * Deskbar: A Bar For Your Desk! by Davyd Madeley

I'd suggest that John edits the first one, and Laurie edits the second.

I have just finished editing the first one. Not much was needed: it is very well written.

Also, the Portland Project article is edited too.

Is there anything else I can do to help push the next issue out the
door?