Re: Future Interviewees

Alex isn't that much involved in Project Portland (so he told me in IRC)
and recommended I see Waldo.  I asked before interviewing Waldo.  However,
Alex has been doing innovative software like Tomboy and Gimme that is
definitely worth talking about.

Alex is in Bay Area/San Fran area.  He works for VMWare..  He grew up
a log cabin in Illinois and always wanted a puppy as a child but got a
pony instead. :-)  Which part is the false part, I'll let you decide :D

sri