Future Interviewees

Following on from Sri's upcoming GJ interview with Waldo on Project
Portland, I would really like to see an interview with Alex
Graveley. Word on the streets says that Alex is our guy on Portland,
plus he's doing all that exciting stuff with Tomboy and Gimme.

I'm not sure where Alex is located at the moment, but perhaps with
his approval (I've CC'ed him here) someone in the area can record an
interview with him for the next (ie. before GUADEC) edition of GJ.

Failing that, my stalkometer informs me that he will go to GUADEC,
so we can always interview him there.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA