Re: About the article title 'Macedonia Deploys 5, 000 GNOME in Public Schools'

Hi, Claus

Sorry for that, but i still find that 'Republic of Macedonia' is also not
correct for the countries
of the European Union. But, Skopje's negotiating position improved after the
United States also
recognised the country under its constitutional name last year. Three -- the
United States,
China and Russia -- of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council,
along with 90
other countries, now recognise Macedonia by its constitutional name.

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/en_GB/features/setimes/features/2005/04/14/feature-02

but ok, i am not an expert in this area.

Best Regards,
George.