Re: About the article title 'Macedonia Deploys 5, 000 GNOME in Public Schools'

Hi, George!

Thanks for the hint! According to

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia

it says:

 "[...] the country was referred to as the former Yugoslav Republic
of Macedonia in its admission to the United Nations. International
organisations (most notably NATO) and some countries still use that
designation, abbreviated to FYROM, but most countries now recognise it
under its official name."

I admit some people may find the use of 'Macedonia' in the title
misleading, but the text uses 'Republic of Macedonia' nearly
everywhere. It starts by telling that it talks about the Republic!

'F.Y.R.O.M.' has no meaning to the majority of people in the world, I'm
afraid. But I'll try to make sure that headers will be more precise in
the future.

Cheers,
Claus