Retiring gnome-infrastructure mailing list

Hello,

The GNOME Infrastructure mailing list hasn't seen a discussion for a few years and currently only serves as a placeholder for GitLab issue updates (from Infrastructure/Infrastructure). With Discourse migration still running and [1] still in service as the primary way we have to send announcements to the community, we believe it's a good time to retire this mailing list. If you're subscribed and still interested in receiving updates about GitLab issues related to Infrastructure/Infrastructure please make sure to subscribe via GitLab directly at [2]. At the same time if you have anything to discuss that doesn't fit an issue request please use the following Discourse category [3]. For anything else [4] will still be used as the primary way to understand how you can reach out to the Infrastructure Team.

Thanks,

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/infrastructure-announce
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Infrastructure
[3] https://discourse.gnome.org/c/infrastructure/337
[4] https://wiki.gnome.org/Infrastructure/Contact

--
Cheers,
Andrea

Principal Systems Engineer at Red Hat,
GNOME Infrastructure Team Coordinator,
Former GNOME Foundation Board of Directors Secretary,