Re: Infrastructure | Release Notes redirections (#694)

Title: GitLab

Claudio Wunder commented on a discussion:

Ideally we could regenerate all the release notes for previous releases as well, and publish them all in the same place; then we'd have a single redirect under release-notes.

That sounds like a good idea :)

Since we still have help.gnome.org, might as well set up a redirect for help.gnome.org/release-notes/41.0 that maps to teams.pages.gitlab.gnome.org/Engagement/release-notes/41/.

I find it interesting to temporarily use GitLab as a place for writing the notes down. 🆙 from my side. I believe we could indeed for now just publish them as a simple GitLab page there and then continue with the research on Discourse.