Re: Infrastructure | Namespace and repository for mirrors (#687)

Title: GitLab

Jonathan Maw commented on a discussion:

I've recently joined the lorry-controller project and am looking into the ways it can be deployed. It has some support for being used as a kubernetes cluster (https://gitlab.com/CodethinkLabs/lorry/trovekube), which I'm checking up on now, and also has some pre-built docker images (https://gitlab.com/CodethinkLabs/lorry/lorry-buildstream).