Re: Infrastructure | Archive gnome-schedule (#677)

Title: GitLab

Alexandre Franke commented on a discussion:

Considering the situation, I would suggest moving to World. That would allow you to keep getting translations while helping us getting towards a leaner GNOME namespace that is more aligned with the core module sets.

As for releases, I would advise you do about two a year, so that translators can get their work into the hands of users in a reasonable time. Heads up on the gnome-i18n@ list about two weeks before the release happens would help getting more submissions.