Re: Infrastructure | Archive tepl, amtk and gnome-latex (#564)

Title: GitLab

Jordi Mas commented on a discussion:

The problem that I see with depending on an "archived" repo is that the development has stopeed in that project but you still depend on it. If there are bug fixes, security issues or changes that need to be made you probably will need to fork or un-archived. In my view, a pre-requirement to "archive" should be to remove all know dependencies.