Infrastructure | New Mirror: Germany , https://mirror.dogado.de for download.gimp.org (#669)

Title: GitLab

Timo Heinrich created an issue: #669

Hello colleagues,

to give something back to the community, we would like to make a new public mirror for GIMP(download.gimp.org) with: • an bandwidth of 20Gbit/s • TLSv1.3 • IPv4 & IPv6 • GDPR compliant

available.

We therefore ask you to be included in the mirror list(https://www.gimp.org/downloads/).

Thank you in advance.

A name and contact email address Timo Heinrich mirror dogado de

The name, URL of the mirror and Sponsor(https/http/)

country where the mirror is located

update frequency (once daily is recommended)

preferred contact information for any mirror-related issues (we will keep all contact information confidential)

/cc @averi