Infrastructure | Docker seccomp filters break Fedora 35+ container images (#667)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro created an issue: #667

In GNOME/gnome-desktop!119 we see the following CI failure:

Error: Error downloading packages:
  Curl error (6): Couldn't resolve host name for https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide&arch=x86_64 [getaddrinfo() thread failed to start]

This means we need to update GitLab to use a newer version of docker with fixed seccomp filters to either (a) allow use of the clone3 syscall, or (b) return ENOSYS to cause glibc to fallback to an older clone syscall, rather than EPERM which just causes everything to fail.

This problem was already fixed in docker: