Re: Infrastructure | New account requests are not confidential by default as stated in "New Account Request". insufficient rights (or misleading documentation) (#652)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

@StanislavGrinkov seems this is definitely a limitation on the GitLab side as reported at https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/335143. I've updated [1] to reflect this. Please note we're planning to move new / existing account requests away from GitLab into a separate tool we'll be building.

Thanks for reporting!

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Infrastructure/NewAccounts#preview