Infrastructure | Redirect developer.gnome.org to the new Developer Center website (#603)

Title: GitLab

Emmanuele Bassi created an issue: #603

The new website is available at: https://teams.pages.gitlab.gnome.org/documentation/developer-www/

Ideally, we want to have the following redirections in place:

The main problem is how to keep the old API references accessible until we have a replacement for them; maybe we could copy the existing developer.gnome.org output to something like developer.gnome.org/references/, and turn off library-web's cron job to freeze them in place.