Re: Infrastructure | Archive the following Perl bindings/modules (#363)

Title: GitLab

Brian Manning commented:

Hi,

I'm about 80% done with the process of deprecating and requesting that these older Perl GTK2+ modules be archived, however, one of the authors of modules that have already been archived would like to deprecate his modules as well. Could you please unarchive the following two modules?

  • perl-Champlain
  • perl-Clutter

You can close this ticket after unarchiving the above two repos, and I'll open it again (probably next week some time) with a full list of repos to archive.

Thanks!