Infrastructure | Requesting access to the GNOME group (#527)

Title: GitLab

Pascal Nowack created an issue #527:

Account details

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full name: Pascal Nowack
  2. Your existing account name: pnowack

Your request

Currently, I am working on gnome-remote-desktop (See also the references in Teams/MembershipCommittee#75) and am currently not able to assign labels, moving or closing issues, as well as merging merge requests.
Therefore, I would like be part of the GNOME group. This should allow me to handle issues by assigning labels to them, moving them or closing them.

@jadahl Can you vouch for me?