Infrastructure | cloud.gnome.org: login throttling ("up to 30s") seems to exceed cgi timeout, causing 504 bad gateway instead of "login failed" (#520)

Title: GitLab

Diego Escalante Urrelo created an issue #520:

While trying to log into my cloud.gnome.org account, I triggered Nextcloud's "your logins are throttled up to 30s" warning.

Trying to log in after the warning would some times take a long time (I was never able to log in anyway, see below), probably 30s or more, and apparently run into the cgi timeout because I started getting 504 errors instead of the login-failed page again.

Side-note: This is also a low-key "I think I locked myself out of cloud.gnome.org" report (help!) 🤡 😆 -- I'm diegoe in the account system.