Infrastructure | Request for access to gjs-docs.gnome.org OpenShift (#567)

Title: GitLab

Andy Holmes created an issue #567:

Summary

I'd like to request access to the OpenShift instance for gjs-docs.gnome.org. I mostly maintain the Docker build for this service at this point, but don't have access to the logs when things go wrong (Example: GNOME/devdocsgjs!18).

I have a GNOME LDAP account setup for this username and can probably get a foundation member to vouch for me, if necessary. Thanks!

/cc @averi @barthalion