Infrastructure | Request for reactivating my GNOME account: @manuq (#566)

Title: GitLab

Manuel Quiñones created an issue #566:

Account details

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full name

Manuel Quiñones

  1. Your existing account name

@manuq

Your request

What kind of action do you need from the Accounts Team?

  1. I need access to the gnomecvs and/or ftpadmin group (please make sure you can provide one or more existing GNOME module maintainers who can vouch for your access. Feel free to mention them directly on this issue)

I guess I need 3. in order to have commit access to the libgweather project. @bberg offered to vouch for me so I can become the project maintainer. The problem is that I haven't accessed with the LDAP authentication for a while. Today I recovered my password (which was expired) and I'm now able to access with LDAP, but I still don't have merge access. See the conversation here for reference: GNOME/libgweather!103 (comment 1082768)

Thanks in advance!

/cc @averi