Infrastructure | Create gitlab project "Javascript Tooling" under World/ (#557)

Title: GitLab

Sri Ramkrishna created an issue #557:

Hello fun people of infrastructure!

@ewlsh needs to move the content of the gjs.guide (https://gjs.guide) from his local repo to the World gitlab project. We want to make sure the guide is a true community project in a community space.

The name of the project should be "_javascript_ Tooling" and the url should be https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/_javascript_ - please make @ewlsh owner so he can move his repo wholesale and not clone it. You can add me as owner or one level below.

There will be other tooling around _javascript_ that will go into the repo as well but for now the guide will be an important part of our strategy around gjs, gnome-shell, and extensions.

Cheers!