Infrastructure | Alias for GNOMEOS Nightly site (#456)

Title: GitLab

Jordan Petridis created an issue #456:

We would like to raise the awareness of the Nightly images in hopes we get more people testing pre-released gnome. Thus @bertob cooked up a static webpage with a fancy button to the .iso link for gnomeos.

Current live version is here https://bertob.pages.gitlab.gnome.org/gnome-os-site/ The code is here here bertob/gnome-os-site#1

We'd like to request a nicer alias for the site, as well a review of the thing from releng and engagement teams. Something like os.gnome.org or gnome.org/os maybe?

cc: engagement: Sri suggested to tag @Chenriksen and @kristiprogri cc: RT: @ebassi @mcatanzaro @akitouni I will also drop a link on irc cc: @aday for good measure