Infrastructure | Increase auto-lock timeout for threads on discourse.gnome.org (#318)

Title: GitLab

Sam Thursfield created an issue:

The 2 week auto-lock for threads on discourse.gnome.org is too short for an open source community. A discussion can naturally pause for more 2 weeks and then continue, but the thread autolocking means that the discussion is interrupted. I would like the timeout to be increased to around 3 months.

Two examples of threads which were autolocked just as I wanted to post new information are https://discourse.gnome.org/t/tracker-online-meetings-start-this-saturday/3154/26 and https://discourse.gnome.org/t/tracker-3-app-porting/3351/2

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to request such a change.