Infrastructure | Email address for Google season of Docs mentors (#311)

Title: GitLab

Kristi Progri created an issue:

Assignee: Andrea Veri

Hi,

I would like to request a new email address for the mentors of season of docs. I think an alias would still do the work.

Right now we are using info gnome org but the only mentor that has access there is Emmanuele and we are forwarding the emails to other.

People I would like to be subscribed there: Shaun McCance shaunm gnome org

Petr Kovar pmkovar gnome org

Emmanuele Bassi ebassi gmail com

Alexandru Băluț alexandru balut gmail com

Please reach me out if you have any questions @averi @barthalion