Re: Infrastructure | Move pango-web under Infrastructure (#305)

Title: GitLab

Emmanuele Bassi commented:

@averi The problem is that I don't know who has access to the current Pango website, and it seems no new users can be created. There's also the issue of having a wiki as the main website instead of an actual website following the GNOME web identity, but that's mostly secondary.

Anyway, I think we solved the mystery of why Archive/pango-web exists, so we can close this issue. I'll try and contact Behdad and see if we can get a new website up using the same strategy we used for the GTK website.