Re: Infrastructure | Reintroduce git.gnome.org as fast way to browse source code (#302)

Title: GitLab

Andrea Veri commented:

No, I'm sorry, we won't be reintroducing any tool based on cgit or similar toolings. GNOME's GitLab loads instantly here esp. since it moved to a new data center last month, which has dramatically increased response times for GNOME services in general as confirmed by a multitude of GNOME contributors and developers.