Infrastructure | people.gnome.org: Requesting access to examine and cleanup my userdir (#298)

Title: GitLab

Diego Escalante Urrelo created an issue:

Account details

  1. Diego Escalante Urrelo
  2. diegoe

Your request

What kind of action do you need from the Accounts Team?

I'm following the advice on[0] to access my existing userdir so I can clean it up. I don't exactly remember what I have there so I can't just tell you to rm -rf it.

For the record, the two SSH keys I have registered in accounts.gnome.org remain valid and fully under my control but none of them let me log into people.gnome.org.

Thanks!

0 -https://wiki.gnome.org/MembershipCommittee/MembershipBenefits#Personal_web_space

/cc @averi