Re: Infrastructure | Create gnome-screencast repository (#121)

Title: GitLab

GitLab Admin - Carlos Soriano commented:

@hadess I see, I guess a good oportunity for us to talk with daniels about this and discuss ideas.

@mcatanzaro sorry, I didn't see your comment before. Unfortunately, what is obvious to you might not be obvious to someone else, and it's not something for me to take a decision upon. The official body that can decide what is considered a GNOME project is the board, albeit handling individual requests is not efficient and probably not what the board should do in the long-term. So that is what the board is trying to solve, however it's more delicate and has more pieces than it looks like at a first glance.

I'm not sure I understand your comment regarding GitHub. Anyone is able to host a project in their personal space at GNOME's GitLab, as you would do in GitHub. It's what Benjamin's project is doing at GitHub, too.