Infrastructure | BALSA developer access (#256)

Title: GitLab

Albrecht Dreß created an issue:

Account details

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full name

    Albrecht Dreß

  2. Permanent email address

    albrecht dress arcor de

  3. Requested account name. Please note nicknames are NOT allowed (https://wiki.gnome.org/AccountsTeam/AccountNamePolicy)

    I already have an account (but using the “standard” login instead of LDAP, though); the user name is albrecht

  4. Explanation why you think you should get an account