Re: Infrastructure | Create gnome-screencast repository (#121)

Title: GitLab

Michael Catanzaro commented:

Note: in the case of gnome-network-displays (formerly gnome-screencasts), this module is probably going to be a dependency of gnome-control-center. So it's likely going into core (or maybe core-deps) regardless. It seems very unlikely that any conceivable future policy would exclude it from the GNOME/ namespace.

I'd like to request this repo be created this week. I don't understand how it can take more than one year to decide whether a new dependency of gnome-control-center is going to be GNOME/ or not.