Infrastructure | Remove a gnome- prefixed branch (#321)

Title: GitLab

Adrien Plazas created an issue:

We recently migrated libhandy from Purism's GL to https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libhandy/, which caused all branches related to MRs (opened or closed, from the repo or from forks) to be added to the imported repo, causing quite a mess.

We cleaned it up and all is fine, but there is a branch that refuses to be removed even though it should be: gnome-bluetooth. I suspect it's protected, but it's not at the repo level, so maybe it's at the GNOME group level?

Can you remove it? https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libhandy/-/tree/gnome-bluetooth

Thanks. :)