Re: Infrastructure | commit access wrongly removed (#380)

Title: GitLab

Daniel Mustieles García commented on a discussion:

Hi Bartolomiej,

I've tried to commit Spanish translations into Baobab and JHBuild but I am not allowed to push into those projects. Before the issue I had commit access in all GNOME's modules.

Could you please review? I have a big bunch of translations pending to commit, and doing it manually through DL would be a pain.

Thanks in advance for your help :-)