Infrastructure | Stange "Your GNOME group membership expired" (#381)

Title: GitLab

Morten Welinder created an issue #381:

Account details

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full name Morten Welinder
  2. Your existing account name mortenw gnome org

Your request

What kind of action do you need from the Accounts Team? I received a strange message that my account has been disabled due to inactivity (nothing done in two years). That isn't correct: I have committed a dozen times just this month.

Right now I don't seem to be able to log into master.gnome.org which seems to preclude doing any released for the time being.

Could access please be restored?

Thanks,

Morten

/cc @averi