Re: Infrastructure | Collect resource statistics from GUADEC 2020 (#372)

Title: GitLab

Philip Withnall commented:

It has been deployed on OSCP nodes and meet.gnome.org via Docker image I created myself (data is stored in Docker volume) and directly on gesture and scale (hypervisors/database nodes) after I found proper combination of packages. When do you want to get the data?

Thanks a lot @barthalion. I was testing on F32, and didn’t realise that ifstat might not behave consistently between other distributions.

I don’t need the data until after GUADEC is over, although it might be sensible to take a look at it later today (or early UTC time tomorrow) just to check the data collection is all working correctly. If you have time to do that, could you attach it here please? Aside from that, the data will just need extracting after GUADEC has finished.

I’m away from the end of GUADEC until the 5th August, so it could be extracted then? That would give time for the load to quieten down after the conference. Presumably people might continue to watch the recordings for a week or so while they catch up.

How does that fit in with the time you have?